What it includes:
The CodeMark means we create for you completed plans including all necessary detailing for council consent for a home design that fits in the NZS 3604 CodeMark Parameters. You supply us with your existing concept or final plans provided they fit the Allied READY Superslab CodeMark parameters and we configure QPOD to the most effective layout taking into account load thickenings, footings, recessed showers and other details as re on the floor layout.
- We provide you with a QPOD Plan Layout complete with QPOD Materials QS.
- We provide with READY Superslab QPOD detailing tailored to the plan.
- Producer Statement of works from LBP.
- Direct assistance and support including 1st change free incorporating any amendments you might need for your plan.
- Full slab documentation according to Allied READY Superslab suitable for submission to council NZ Wide.
- Free materials quote based on the components listed in the QS (quote is produced on request, specific to contractor or merchant preferred sale channels).
- All material is provided in pdf. format, other formats available on request.
- All plans are done within 10 working days.
- Scope covers floor areas up to 300m2, maximum dual story on ‘good ground’, see Superslab Manual pg. 9 for full clarity.
What we require from you:
- Site plans that meet the parameters of the Allied READY Superslab Details Manual
- Truss Layout
- Geotech Report that states ground is suitable for NZS 3604 solution with no further engineering required.
Download Allied Superslab Manual
Please supply these materials upon receipt and confirmation of purchase, contact us if you have any questions.
*Plans will only be prepared on the basis the design and soil conditions meet that as specified in the Allied Superslab Manual which is a Codemarkd Branz appraised system suitable as a NZS 3604:2011 accepted solution. Should your slab require specific engineering see our S.E.D Engineering Packages.